Accenture je letos zlatým partnerem této konference zaměřené na IT témata z oblasti designu, vývoje, produktového managementu a marketingu. WebExpo se odehraje od 20. do 22. září 2019 v pražské Lucerně.
Accenture is the proud Gold partner of the conference WebExpo 2019 and thanks to it, we are giving away a 30% off code created specifically for us to purchase your conference ticket: accenture30 (must be inserted in lowercase - not applicable for Premium workshops).
What’s waiting for you at WebExpo 2019
WebExpo is Central Europe's largest conference covering deep tech & practical topics for designers, developers, product managers, and marketers. It will take place on September 20-22 in Prague gathering 70 experts, 7 hands-on workshops and hosting 1700 participants from different parts of Europe. Learn more in the program.
Some examples of this year’s interesting talks:
- (UX) Bringing personality back to the web - Vitaly Friedman, co-founder of Smashing Magazine will shed some light on the strategy of how to bring personality back to web design, and how we can make our experiences more humane while also having a higher ROI.
- (UX) Design Ethically: From Imperative to Action - Kat Zhou, product designer at IBM, will dive into how she created an ethical design framework for product teams and the lessons she learned from piloting her methodology at an enterprise level with IBM.
- (UX) Getting real about UX - Joe Natoli will explain why the typical UX methods and processes we all learn, hear and read about often don't work. Why so many of the things we do actually create obstacles to buy-in and success. And in the end, fail to improve product UX.
- (UX) How to win the hearts of your new users - Inna Kerzman, User-centered Growth Expert specialized in customer retention, learned at Fiverr.com that new users’ behavior varies significantly from recurring users’. Knowing this, she will show strategies and practical tools that will help you design a better experience to make your new users more valuable and loyal.
- Code in the dark: This is not a talk but it is really worth to mentioning that if you feel like a CSS & HTML master, you should prove it the dark… while others are watching. Get to know how to participate.
- (DEV) New adventures in Front-End, 2019 edition - Vitaly Friedman, co-founder of Smashing Magazine, will present clever front-end tricks and strategies for building responsive websites — with pattern libraries, SVG, Flexbox, CSS Grids, Accessibility, responsive images, performance tricks, service workers and HTTP/2. Yes, all of it.
- (DEV) More than you ever wanted to know about Resource Hints - Harry Roberts, Front-end architect, will take a look at all of the different Resource Hints available, real-world examples of how to use them best, and share some of the more obscure intricacies and gotchas that we need to be aware of if we want to make our websites faster.
- (DEV) Latte: A next-generation template system - David Grudl will show us all the secrets about Latte, a template engine for PHP which eases your work and ensures the output is protected against vulnerabilities, such as XSS.
- (DEV) Maximizing web developer productivity with AMP - Paul Bakaus, Head of AMP Dev relations at Google, will teach us how AMP can have more benefits beyond SEO purposes. However, used as a primary framework, it can definitely streamline your initial development and maintenance to make development more productive.
- (DEV) NEXT.JS: The react framework - Tim Neutkens will explore how to solve all the problems can appear building fast and scalable React applications by using Next.js. From compilation to optimization to developer experience.
- (MKT) Make Your Marketing Memorable With Visual Storytelling - Jessica Gioglio will show us practical tips to grow our businesses and strengthen our brands by telling stories through leveraging photos, videos, infographics, cartoons and more. ROI.
- (MKT) Why Some Entrepreneurs Generate Millions In Huge Companies (And Most Don't) - Greg Larkin will tell us the true story of those entrepreneurs behind those 1M$ breakthroughs launched by huge companies. Greg also has launched some of the most astounding transformations of our time at Google and Uber. He will also lead the workshop: Build a billion-dollar startup inside your company.
- (MKT) How to sell for those who hate selling - if you hate selling, this is great news. In a world of sales noise, quality and focus win the market, the cold email outreach is dead. Philip Delvecchio will encourage us to go back to the basics and learn how relationships & value signaling drive business. Also, he will lead the workshop How To Sell Into The US Market
- (MKT) How to win the hearts of your new users - Inna Kerzman, User-centered Growth Expert specialized in customer retention, learned at Fiverr.com that new users’ behavior varies significantly from recurring users’. Knowing this, she will show strategies and practical tools that will help you design a better experience to make your new users more valuable and loyal.
- (MKT) English copy: how one word can cut your sales by 44% - Christopher Nosko will go over some do's and don'ts, common "Czenglish" mistakes, and how to fix them so that you can start reaching your audience more effectively.
Pozvánka se slevou: